Want to contact me? I’d love to hear from you! But before you do, here are some guidelines to make the most of our time:
- If you’d like me to speak at your event, visit my Speaking page (coming soon!). You can see the courses I commonly teach as well as my availability. Then, send me an email using the form below.
- If you’d like to repost or reprint one of my blog posts, please check out my Copyright page. You can see all my blog posts by using the search bar on the right, or by clicking on the categories above.
- If you have questions about writing, please visit my teaching site, WritingMomentum.com.
- While I wish I had time to read and give individual feedback on personal proposals and books, right now I’m focusing on teaching as well as writing my own material. I recommend finding a local writer’s group or attending a writer’s conference where you’ll find great editors who specialize in helping with one-on-one feedback.
- Finally, while I always work hard to respond to every email I receive, because I’m working hard to stay focused, I generally only get to a few emails a week. It may take me several weeks to respond, so please be patient with me!
If all that sounds great, you can contact me easiest using this form:
You may also write me at:
PO Box 922
Haslet, TX 76052-0922